St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery
The Church of St. Peter, under the guidance of our first resident priest, Fr. Peter Joseph Lang, purchased 10 acres of cow pasture by Silver Lake in 1907 to establish St. Mary’s Cemetery. The cemetery was officially plotted in 1909.
The cemetery consists of two parts—the “old” section is located on Helen Street in North St. Paul and the “new” section (about 20 acres) is located just down the street at Helen and Lydia.
For information on St. Mary’s Catholic Cemetery lot sales or monuments please contact Jeff Peterson at 612-804-0622 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the Cemetery Website at stmaryscemeterynsp.org