Calling Men to be Protectors, Providers and Leaders of their Parishes and Families
The Catholic Watchmen is a parish-based movement that is meant to enhance — not replace — existing men’s groups. It draws its name from the Book of Ezekiel, where the prophet laments at finding no one to “stand in the breach” and protect God’s people from the enemy.
Catholic Watchmen at the Church of St. Peter meet for prayer, fellowship and to support their love for the Church and their families.
CATHOLIC WATCHMEN’S SEVEN SPIRITUAL DISCIPLINES
1. Pray with persistence and devotion to Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
2. Encounter Jesus in sacred Scripture.
3. Strive to be a spiritual father like St. Joseph.
4. Engage fully in Sunday Mass.
5. Serve and be a witness to family and community.
6. Go to confession.
7. Build fraternity and evangelize men in monthly parish gatherings.
Learn more about the Catholic Watchman program here