Adult Faith Formation
The Church of St. Peter offers a variety of Adult Faith Formation programs and opportunities throughout year.
Bible Study: Meeting Jesus in the Gospel of John
Experience the Joy of Following Christ
Following Christ takes more than simply believing in him or doing what he asks of us. Jesus wants you to be more than just a believer — He wants you to be his disciple and friend. Follow Me: Meeting Jesus in the Gospel of John is your guide to a personal encounter with Christ. As the Good Shepherd, Jesus seeks after us. He comes to meet us and beckons us to follow him. He calls us to be his disciples, to trust him, to open ourselves to his merciful love, and to love others as he has loved us. Follow Me invites you to experience the joy of a renewed friendship with Christ.
Study Sessions Begin January 31, 2019
Chose between convenient daytime or evening meeting times:
- Thursday Morning Session 10:00 a.m - noon
- The morning session will meet nine consecutive Thursdays beginning January 31.
- All sessions meet in the St. Paul Room. Please enter through Door E-1
- Thursday Evening Session 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- The evening sessions will meet on January 31, February 7, February 14, February 21, March 7, March 14, March 21, April 4 and April 11
- All sessions meet in the St. Paul Room. Please enter through Door E-1.
The study costs $35 per person ($55 per couple) and includes a workbook. Please stop by the Parish Office to register or complete a registration form here. Make checks payable to the Church of St. Peter.